Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Why not paint a piece of furniture in a statement colour? Sand papering it after it's dried to give it a bit of an aged, worn, well-used and well-loved look ties it into that country atmosphere better, while maintaining it's place as a piece of interest. #country #kitchen

Why not paint a piece of furniture in a statement colour? Sand papering it after it's dried to give it a bit of an aged, worn, well-used and well-loved look ties it into that country atmosphere better, while maintaining it's place as a piece of interest. #country #kitchen
Why not paint a piece of furniture in a statement colour? Sand papering it after it's dried to give it a bit of an aged, worn, well-used and well-loved look ties it into that country atmosphere better, while maintaining it's place as a piece of interest. #country #kitchen
Green Kitchen Cabinets
Green Kitchen Cabinets
Kitchen cabinets. Love this makeover!!
Kitchen cabinets.  Love this makeover!!
A good place for wine! I hate the blank end of the cabinet!
A good place for wine! I hate the blank end of the cabinet!
I would LOVE this in my Kitchen
I would LOVE this in my Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment