Thursday, August 29, 2013

Stainless steel is steel all the rage but I think white appliances are making a comeback- and rightly so. I like stainless steel but in white kitchens I think white appliances are often better since they blend more in and so the focus can be on the cabinets or gorgeous island or whatever and not the appliances.

Stainless steel is steel all the rage but I think white appliances are making a comeback- and rightly so. I like stainless steel but in white kitchens I think white appliances are often better since they blend more in and so the focus can be on the cabinets or gorgeous island or whatever and not the appliances.
Stainless steel is steel all the rage but I think white appliances are making a comeback- and rightly so. I like stainless steel but in white kitchens I think white appliances are often better since they blend more in and so the focus can be on the cabinets or gorgeous island or whatever and not the appliances.
Tim Clarke - interior design
Tim Clarke - interior design
Kitchen
Kitchen
san francisco kitchen
san francisco kitchen
Why do we use a whole drawer for this?
Why do we use a whole drawer for this?

No comments:

Post a Comment